Our Guided Mountain Days are led by a fully qualified mountain leader. Experience the sense of achievement with fellow like minded people.
We will meet the morning of the walk (time TBC when booking). All walks could change depending on the weather so we would take an alternative route that is suitable to the weather on the day.
Cost is £40 per person.
Guided Mountain Days Available Dates:2018
- 13th March 2018 – Inglebrough from Ingleton [walk approx. 9 miles]
- 27 April 2018 – Crinkle Craggs from Langdale 8 miles
- 17th June 2018 – Fairfield Horseshoe from Ambleside 11 miles
- 8th July 2018 – Helvellyn via Striding edge from Glenridding [walk approx. 9 miles]
- 27th July 2018 – Ben Nevis (UK’s highest mountain) from Glen Nevis [walk approx. 10 miles]
- 4th August 2018 – Ben Nevis (UK’s highest mountain) from Glen Nevis [walk approx. 10 miles]
- 16th September 2018 – Bow fell from Langdale 9 miles
- 23rd September2018 – Fairfield from Patterdale 9 miles
- 6th October2018 – Ben Nevis from Glen Nevis 10 miles
- 7th October2018 – Old man of Coniston from Coniston 12 miles from
- 20th October2018 – Skiddaw from Lattrig car park 9 miles