Join us for this West Highland Way Guided Walking holiday.
- 20th July-27th July 2018
- 28th July- 4th August 2018
- 29th September- 6th October 2018
- 19th July-26th July 2019
- 27th July-3rd August 2019
- 7th September-14th September 2019
Ever fancied walking a long distance path? Well here is your chance!
Guided West Highland Way Guided Walking Holiday
The West Highland Way is 95 miles long and starts on the outskirts of Glasgow and winds its way through some beautiful scenery before finishing in Fort William.
The walk starts in the lowlands, passing through farmland and woodland before arriving at Loch Lomond. The path runs across its shores passing Ben Lomond, which at 974 meters is the most southerly munro. At the head of the loch the trail runs by Glen Falloch into the village of Crainlarich. From there we progress into more mountainous scenery, crossing Rannoch Moor and climb the ‘Devils Stair Case’ which is the highest point of the route offering breath-taking views before we drop down into Kinlochleven.
We then progress up Lairigmoor pass with views in to Glen Nevis before making our way down into Fort William, which is at the foot of Britain Highest mountain Ben Nevis which stands at 1,344 metres, which is 4,409ft.
To mark a fitting end to this walk why not book the extra day [August only] and take a guided walk up the mountain. What more could you ask for?
- Day 1 Make your own way to accommodation in Glasgow
- Day 2 – Milngavie – Drymen 12 miles
- Day 3 – Drymen-Rowardennan 15 miles
- Day 4 – Rowardennan-Crianlarich 20 miles
- Day 5 – Crainlarich-Inveroran 16 miles
- Day 6 – Inveroran-Kinlochleven 18 miles
- Day 7 – Kinlocheven-Fort william 14 miles
- Day 8 – Time to say our good byes and make our way home
- August option only why not spend an extra day in Fort William and climb Ben Nevis
Cost from £770 per person, single supplements apply.
There will be no more then 12 people on the trip plus your guide and depending on the availability of accommodation the itinerary could change. We’ll be staying in a bed and breakfast/hotel/inn.
Luggage will be transported daily so you just need to carry a day sac.
Included in the price is a mountain leader, luggage transfer and 7 nights bed and breakfast.
The Ben Nevis extra day is not included in the price and would come at an extra cost of £100 per person plus single supplement.
Check out this short video for a great insight into the West Highland Way