In our “National 3 Peaks in 3 Days” event we climb the 3 highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales.
This is more of a leisurely approach as to doing the event in 24 hours so you’ll be able to take time to admire the views, weather permitting!
The mountains we climb are Ben Nevis at 1344m, Scafell Pike at 978m and Mount Snowdon at 1085m.
Our event is fully guide by a mountain leader so you won’t get lost and your mountain leader will travel with you on the mini bus (which also has its own driver.)
National 3 Peaks in 3 Days Itinerary
- On Day 1 we meet at Leeds railway Station and travel to Fort William where we stay over night
- Day 2 – we climb Ben Nevis then travel to our over night stop
- On the 3rd day we travel to the Lake District where we climb Scafell Pike then travel to our over night stop
- On the 4th day we travel to Pen y Pass, climb Mount Snowdon then travel back to Leeds railway station
Included in the cost of this event is mini bus travel for the duration of the event, a guide for each mountain and 3 nights bed and breakfast.
Total cost is £650 per person
National 3 Peaks in 3 Days Available Dates
- 21st June- 24th June 2018
- 25th June- 28th June 2018
- 24th June- 27th June 2019