Experience the country side in the dark, walking underneath the stars and the moon in our popular ‘Night Hikes’.
Our night hikes are led by a fully qualified mountain leader and the walks are between 6 and 9 miles long. We meet in the afternoon and aim to finish between 9pm-10pm depending on the walking pace.
Cost is £30 per person
Night Hikes Available Dates:
- 25th November Ingleborough from Ribblehead , walk approx. 9miles
- 2nd December Whernside from Ribblehead, walk approx. 8 miles
- 9th December Pen y Gent from Horton, walk approx. 6 miles
- 16th December Hawkswick moor from Kettlewell walk approx. 6 miles
- 19th December Mam Tor from Castleton walk approx. 6 miles
- 22nd December walk tbc but it will be in the Northern Lake District
- 24th November Ingleborough from Ribblehead 9 miles
- 1st December Whernside from Ribblehead 8 miles
- 15th December Pen y Gent from Horton 6 miles
- 21st December Buttermere Lake from Buttermere 5 miles
For more information please get in touch.