On this event we aim to climb the 3 highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales. This is more of a leisurely approach as to doing the event in 24 hours, you will able to take time to admire the views, weather permitting!
The mountains are Ben Nevis at 1344m, Scafell Pike at 978m and Mount Snowdon at 1085m.
This event is fully guide by a mountain leader so you will not get lost, the mountain leader will travel on the Mini bus, the mini bus has it own driver.
Here is the Itinerary
- Day 1 Meet at Leeds railway Station travel to Fort William stay over night
- Day 2 Climb Ben Nevis travel to our over night stop
- Day 3 Travel to the Lake District climb Scafell Pike then travel to our over night stop
- Day 4 Travel to Pen y Pass, climb Mount Snowdon then travel back to Leeds railway station
Included in the cost of this event is mini bus travel for the duration of the event, a guide for each mountain and 3 nights bed and breakfast.
Total cost is £650 per person
- 24th July-27th July 2017
- 14th August-17th August 2017
- 29th September-2nd October 2017