Our Guided Mountain Days are led by a fully qualified mountain leader. Experience the sense of achievement with fellow like minded people.
We will meet the morning of the walk (time TBC when booking). All walks could change depending on the weather so we would take an alternative route that is suitable to the weather on the day.
Cost is £40 per person.
Guided Mountain Days Available Dates:2018
- 18th March – Inglebrough from Ingleton [walk approx. 9 miles]
- 22 April – Crinkle Craggs from Langdale 8 miles
- 17th June Fairfield Horseshoe from Ambleside 11 miles
- 8th July – Helvellyn via Striding edge from Glenridding [walk approx. 9 miles]
- 27th July – Ben Nevis (UK’s highest mountain) from Glen Nevis [walk approx. 10 miles]
- 4th August – Ben Nevis (UK’s highest mountain) from Glen Nevis [walk approx. 10 miles]
- 16th September – Bow fell from Langdale 9 miles
- 23rd September Fairfield from Patterdale 9 miles
- 6th October Ben Nevis from Glen Nevis 10 miles
- 7th October Old man of Coniston from Coniston 12 miles from
- 20th October Skiddaw from Lattrig car park 9 miles