We all like a challenge of some sort!
The sense of achievement that can only comes from overcoming obstacles and reaching your goals, can really make you feel alive.
Why not give yourself the added drive and incentive to achieve your goals by raising money for a good cause.
We all have challenges in our lives, friends and family that suffer illnesses is inevitable, what else is there to do but to try and help causes fight against these diseases or protect the vulnerable.
Challenges for charity come in all shapes and sizes and you can find further information below on the following:
- Charity events – mass participation runs, swims, bike rides and triathlons
- Charity runs – including fun runs, 10K runs, half marathons and marathons in the UK & overseas
- UK charity challenges – all UK challenges including walks, 3 Peaks challenges, bike rides, swims, triathlons, abseils, sky diving & more
- Overseas charity challenges – all overseas challenges including overseas treks, bike ride expeditions, extreme challenges and more
- Fundraising advice – get some fundraising tips & ideas
- Charity listings – find a cause to benefit from your fundraising
Source is from Timeoutdoors – www.timeoutdoors.com