Join us for this guided walking holiday of the Dales High Way
17th June-24th June 2017
The Dales high Way Starts in Saltarie and ends in Appleby it is 90 miles long.
The Dales High Way follows drovers ways, pack horse tracks and green lanes through the Dales taking in Malham dale, climbing the mighty Ingleborough, then Whernside, then wonders through Dentdale to Sedbergh and on to the foot of the Howgills. Before traverses them taking in the limestone pavement of Great Ashby Scar before ending in Appleby.
Here is our preferred itinerary with the overnight stops but could change if there is no accommodation available (we may have to use more then one accommodation provider in the place where we stay), we will be staying in Inns, Guest Houses and hotels, not all rooms will have private ensuite, all that you have to carry is a day sack, as we will transport your luggage everyday maximum, weight is 20kg for one item of luggage per person.
- Day One Arrive in Saltarie
- Day two Saltarie – Skipton 18 miles
- Day three Skipton – Settle 18.5 miles
- Day four Settle – Chapel le Dale 14.5 miles
- Day Five Chapel le Dale – Sedbergh 15.5 miles
- Day six Sedbergh – Newbiggin on Lune 11 miles
- Day Seven Newbiggin on Lune – Appleby 12.5 miles
- Day Eight Depart after Breakfast
Included in the cost 7 nights bed and breakfast, Luggage transfer for duration of holiday daily and a guide for duration of holiday, there will be no more than 12 people plus a guide on the holiday
Cost is from £800 per person , single supplements will apply