Our centre based walking holidays are based from a chosen village with amenities. On these holidays we only provide guiding services so you’ll need to arrange your own accommodation and pay for any transport that maybe required.
We provide a guided walk each day either from the village itself or somewhere further afield. The night before the walk we meet in a local pub to discuss the walking days ahead.
Centre Based Walking Holidays Available Dates:
- 1st June – 7th June 2018 based from Keswick, Lake District, Book now
Keswick is one of the largest settlements in the Lake District. It offers a full range of shops, places to eat and B&B accommodation. There is an abundance of walks to choose from such as the Coledale Horse Shoe, Skiddaw, within in a short driving distance. There’s also the scenic Borrowdale Valley to explore
Here’s a sample walking holiday programme
- 1st Day – Coledale Horseshoe 10.5 miles
- 2nd Day – Helvellyn 12 miles
- 3rd Day – Scarfell pike 9 miles
- 4th Day – Skiddaw 9 miles
- 5th Day – Butttermere to Keswick 11 miles
- 6th Day – High Raise 8 miles
- 20th-27th October 2018 based from Hawes
Hawes is the Largest village in Wensleydale has a full range of shops, places to eat and stay and also has an abundance of walks to chose from walks will be confirmed nearer to the start date
The cost is £150 per person.