Our backpacking weekends have the same theme to our walking weekends, the only difference is that we are backpacking, the night before the walk we meet in a pub discuss the days ahead then the following morning walk to our overnight stop then the following day walk back to the start point walk days will be 10-15 miles, you will need to book your own accommodation at the overnight stop
Cost is £65 per person for guiding only. Book now
27th-29th January 2017 – Ullswater Way, we start from Pooley Bridge walk to Pattterdale/Glenriddding then back, the Ullswater Way is a new long distance footpath that is 20 miles long.
- 27th January 2017 – meet in Pooley bridge in the evening
- 28th Jan – walk to Patterdale/Glenridding 10 miles
- 29th Jan – walk back to Pooley Bridge 10 miles
5th-7th May 2017 – The walk starts from Reeth then we follow riverside paths, via meadows walking through villages such as Gunnerside to our overnight stop at Keld. This day is the low level route of the famous Coast to Coast path, then the following day we walk to Swinner Gill, climb up onto the moorland and follow tracks back to Reeth, this is the high level route of the Coast to Coast path.
- 5th May – Meet in Reeth in the evening
- 6th May – Walk to Keld 11.9 miles
- 7th May – Walk to Reeth 10.5 miles